Silver Spring Water Heater Repair and Installation
We often get calls to repair or replace broken water heaters, both commercial and residential. Luckily for our clients, we have to tools needed to effectively repair most water heater issues. We have experience with conventional, tankless, point-of-use, solar, and hybrid water heaters from all major brands (Rheem, American Standard, GE, Kohler, Marathon, Ruud, Maytag, Kenmore, and more). We can perform the following service for your water heater:
- Water pressure check
- Gas line inspection and leak detection
- Temperature check
- Pressure relief valve check
- Anode rod inspection
- Water leak inspection
- Corrosion check
- Hose and coupling inspection
- Hot water supply inspection
- Pilot light inspection
If anything is performing less than normal, we will conduct necessary repairs. If your water heater is not functioning at all and is beyond repair, we will let you know and recommend further actions to take. We can easily advise you on your new water heater purchase as well as order and install it for you, hassle free! Give us a call today to schedule an initial inspection.
Signs of a Broken Water Heater
- Intermittent hot water. This is a sure sign that your water heater is about to give out for good. It's important to schedule a visit from a professional when you first notice inconsistent water temperatures.
- Leaks near the water heater. Notice a pool of water at the base of the water heater? Stop everything and call our Silver Spring plumbers now. Standing water near the unit can be a serious hazard.
- Clanking and other strange noises. It's likely that your water heater will benefit from an annual draining and flushing. Have a professional do it for you to avoid unnecessary stress.
- Rusty or orange-colored water. This indicates that there is likely something wrong with the anode rod, which should be inspected right away.
- You smell gas. Again, this is not something to take lightly. Gas leaks can be a serious health risk to you and your family and should be handled by a professional right away.